Winner in the Network Auditing Software Category of Readers' Choice Awards: ScriptLogic Active Administrator
December 20, 2012 - ScriptLogic Active Administrator was selected the winner in the Network Auditing Software category of the WindowSecurity.com Readers' Choice Awards. GFI LANguard and Netwrix Change Reporter Suite were runner-up and second runner-up respectively.
|1st||ScriptLogic Active Administrator||28%|
|3rd||Netwrix Change Reporter Suite||17%|
|4th||ACL Report Tool SecReport||6%|
|6th||Admin Report Kit for Windows Enterprise (ARKWE)||2%|
|6th||Enterprise Permission Reporter||2%|
|6th||Professional Audit Expander||2%|
“Our Readers’ Choice Awards give visitors to our site the opportunity to vote for the products they view as the very best in their respective category,” said Sean Buttigieg, WindowSecurity.com manager. “WindowSecurity.com users are specialists in their field who encounter various network security solutions at the workplace. The award serves as a mark of excellence, providing the ultimate recognition from peers within the industry.”
WindowSecurity.comconducts monthly polls to discover which product is preferred by Network Security administrators in a particular category of third party network security solutions. The awards draw a huge response per category and are based entirely on the visitors’ votes. WindowSecurity.com visitors can submit their votes for the current Readers' Award poll in the site’s left-hand bar.
If you'd like to know who the past Readers' Choice winners were, please take a look at our Readers' Choice Awards Yearly Roundup.
WindowSecurity.com Readers’ Choice Awards for 2012
Even more awards will be given out during 2012. Visitors to WindowSecurity.com have the opportunity to vote for their preferred Security products. Below is a list of the Readers’ Choice categories, the month that visitors can submit their votes, and the announced winners.
- Web Application Security - January 2012 - Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner
- Event Log Monitoring - February 2012 - EventSentry
- Anti Virus - March 2012 - Kaspersky Enterprise Space Security
- Endpoint Security - April 2012 - Panda Cloud Office Protection
- Email Anti Virus - May 2012 - Kaspersky Security for Mail Server
- Group Policy Management - June 2012 - NetWrix Group Policy Change Reporter
- Patch Management - July 2012 - Microsoft Windows Server Update Services
- Firewall Software - August 2012 - Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway
- Security Scanner Software - September 2012 - Tenable Nessus
- VPN Software - October 2012 - Checkpoint VPN-1 Power
- Network Auditing Software - November 2012 - ScriptLogic Active Administrator
- Authentication / Smart Cards - December 2012 - RSA SecurID
WindowSecurity.com (http://WindowSecurity.com) is a Microsoft Windows Security resource site. It is the leading Windows Security site, attracting over 450,000 Security administrators and specialists a month. The site provides the latest Windows Security Services, articles and tutorials by leading Windows Security experts, message boards, software listings and product reviews.
WindowsSecurity.com forms part of a group of sites run by TechGenix Ltd., including http://www.windowsnetworking.com - a comprehensive Windows Networking resource site; http://www.msexchange.org, a Microsoft Exchange Server resource site; http://www.virtualizationadmin.com, the essential Virtualization resource site for administratorsand http://www.isaserver.org, a Microsoft ISA Server resource site.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.