Winner in the Authentication / Smart Cards Category of Readers' Choice Awards: AuthLite
January 26, 2017 - AuthLite was selected the winner in the Authentication / Smart Cards category of the WindowSecurity.com Readers' Choice Awards. RSA SecurID and Authenex Powerful Authentication Server were runner-up and second runner-up respectively.
|3rd||Authenex Powerful Authentication Server||17%|
|4th||Gemalto eToken PASS||14%|
|5th||Evidian Enterprise SSO||8%|
|9th||Hitachi ID Password Manager||3%|
|10th||Rohos Logon Key||2%|
“Our Readers’ Choice Awards give visitors to our site the opportunity to vote for the products they view as the very best in their respective category,” said Sean Buttigieg, WindowSecurity.com manager. “WindowSecurity.com users are specialists in their field who encounter various network security solutions at the workplace. The award serves as a mark of excellence, providing the ultimate recognition from peers within the industry.”
WindowSecurity.com conducts monthly polls to discover which product is preferred by Network Security administrators in a particular category of third party network security solutions. The awards draw a huge response per category and are based entirely on the visitors’ votes. WindowSecurity.com visitors can submit their votes for the current Readers' Award poll in the site’s left-hand bar.
If you'd like to know who the past Readers' Choice winners were, please take a look at our Readers' Choice Awards Yearly Roundup.
WindowSecurity.com Readers’ Choice Awards for 2016
Even more awards will be given out during 2016. Visitors to WindowSecurity.com have the opportunity to vote for their preferred Security products. Below is a list of the Readers’ Choice categories, the month that visitors can submit their votes, and the announced winners.
- Web Application Security - January 2016 - Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner
- Event Log Monitoring - February 2016 - Netikus EventSentry
- Anti Virus - March 2016 - Kaspersky Endpoint Security
- Endpoint Security - April 2016 - Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Email Anti Virus - May 2016 - Trend Micro InterScan Messaging Security Suite
- Group Policy Management - June 2016 - Dell Active Administrator
- Patch Management - July 2016 - Microsoft Windows Server Update Services
- Firewall Solution - August 2016 - FortiGate 1000 Series
- Security Scanners - September 2016 - GFI LanGuard
- VPN - October 2016 - Cisco ASA 5500-X Series
- Network Auditing - November 2016 - Dell Enterprise Reporter
- Authentication / Smart Cards - December 2016 - AuthLite
WindowSecurity.com (http://WindowSecurity.com) is a Microsoft Windows Security resource site. It is the leading Windows Security site, attracting over 250,000 Security administrators and specialists a month. The site provides the latest Windows Security Services, articles and tutorials by leading Windows Security experts, message boards, software listings and product reviews.
WindowsSecurity.com forms part of a group of sites run by TechGenix Ltd., including http://www.windowsnetworking.com, a comprehensive Windows Networking resource site; http://www.msexchange.org, a Microsoft Exchange Server and Office 365 resource site; http://www.virtualizationadmin.com, a Server Based Computing resource site; http://www.isaserver.org, a Microsoft TMG / UAG resource site; http://www.cloudcomputingadmin.com, a Cloud Technologies resource site; http://www.insideaws.com, an Amazon Web Services resource site, and http://www.wservernews.com, one of the largest Windows Server focused newsletters in the world.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.